14 July 2012

hey, me on youtube :P

My elder daughter is a student at Aristoteleio University of Thessaloniki, Greece.  Three years now.  And she loves her studies.  Lately, she had to do some videos as lesson assignments.  In one of them she decided to get an interview from me about my relationship with my younger daughter.
I have to admit that we are a strange family.  Although I divorced with both their fathers, the three of us, as a group, we are very close and tight and the fingers of a hand that can easily become a strong fist (well, a fist with three fingers! :P or whatever...) and at the same time being, each of us, very independent and well with each ones separate activities.
The video, although I talk about my younger daughter, shows this element pretty well.  Congrats, daughta! You got it! ...as always, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzVgkYBWUPs&feature=relmfu

No comments:

Post a Comment