15 July 2012

Apperception

My elder daughter has a talent in making small films (small so far! :P) and I am not the only one who thinks like this.  Although it took some time to forgive her camera for taking me from below in a way that it seems I am talking to the ceiling, I can surely recommend her next small film, where I am not inside (how lucky can you be?!).
It's called "Apperception" and it worths seeing it, not only because I am not there but mainly because it has a message to share.  I would tell you what this message is for me if I wouldn't believe that discovering it is something personal and that new messages can come up in an open mind.
An other good thing is that, although the previous video (with me!) was in greek and a non greek person would need to develop his/her imagination, not to mention intuition, to get something from it, this new one is in english and can save time and mental efforts to be watched...

No comments:

Post a Comment