18 August 2011

music suggestion

I don't speak german and I don't really find the specific language very attractive when hearing but in every thing there is an exception. And the german language becomes very attractive when you listen to it from the right mouths.
One of my favourite songs I have ever heard is Isis of Faun band. It's a german pagan band that I suppose serves the norse tradition with their wonderful music. I don't know why or even what the lyrics say but listening to this song, as happens with most of their songs too, puts you in an other world, a magickal and seemingly distant world of miracles.
The existance of such bands also indicates that there are people who can still dream the good kind of dreams and this brings hope to my heart. Not the dreams that bed down our consciousness but the ones that wake up the power of visualization and open doors to inner places.
Have a good awakening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment