03 August 2011

great vegan books

Do you want to dive into the science of feeding? And I am not talking about advanced feeding like completely raw or fruit diet or, much more, sun light or chi diet. The more common vegan nutricion that anyone can try and succeed without too much effort.
It will need its time, nature is never in a hurry, but it worths the time and the effort for someone who has understood the values and the need for such a diet. In this particular case, as in almost everything, we need to become conscious about it.
How to learn more about veganism and feed the mind before the body? There are a lot of books but only a few know the subject well and in depth. Doing my research at the beginning of my diet change I found a raw food guru who crashed all my health questioning that was based on the program that had been created in me from family, friends, the society and the collective subconscious after so many flesh eating millenniums. He is not the only one but he is of the kind that knows deeply and seriously his subject. Who is Gabriel Cousens? I won't bother you with his bio, since it is something that anyone can find doing some google search. I will challenge you to read his books and I will suggest two of them that I simply love: Conscious Eating and Spiritual Nutrition.
Don't feel frustrated by the number of their pages as I was when I first saw them. Soon you will want them to have more of them since each one is an informative diamond opening gates to the mind.
Read, understand, feel, make them your own and when your program starts to crackle experiment, taste, smile.
Believe me, it worths the try.

No comments:

Post a Comment